Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Watch G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013) Online

Leave a Comment

Play Now G.I. Joe: Retaliation - 2013

G.I.

Play Now G.I. Joe: Retaliation-

Plot: The G.I. Joes are not only fighting their mortal enemy Cobra; they are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence.Story: Framed for crimes against the country, the G.I. Joe team is terminated by the President's order, and the surviving team members face off against Zartan, his accomplices, and the world leaders he has under his influence.
  • Release date: 28 March 2013
  • User Votes: 6.2
  • Countries: USA
  • Stars: Dwayne Johnson, Jonathan Pryce, Byung-hun Lee, Elodie Yung, Ray Stevenson
  • Genres: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Thriller
  • MPAA Rating: PG-13
  • Oscars:

...Play Now G.I. Joe: Retaliation...



Play Now G.I. Joe: Retaliation



...Play Now G.I. Joe: Retaliation...






Related Search :
G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013) The G.I. Joes are not only fighting their mortal enemy Cobra; they are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence. G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013) - IMDb Framed for crimes against the country, the G.I. Joe team is terminated by the President's order, and the surviving team members face off against Zartan, his ... G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2012) Moviefone - Movies Movie Times ... G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2012) Movie - Starring Dwayne Johnson, Channing Tatum, D.J. Cotrona, Adrianne Palicki - Veteran dance-film director Jon Chu takes a crack at G ... G.I. Joe: Retaliation Trailer & Movie Site Now Playing G.I. Joe: Retaliation movie site - Watch the new G.I. Joe trailer here! Amazon.com: G.I. Joe: Retaliation (Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray / DVD ... For everyone who rolled their eyes even as they were secretly digging 2009's G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra as a guilty pleasure (not to mention giving it big box-office ... G.I. Joe: Retaliation Exclusive Premiere Trailer [HD] - YouTube G.I. Joe: Retaliation Exclusive Premiere Trailer [HD] Director: Jon M. Chu Release: 6/29/2012 Studio: Paramount Website: www.GIJoeMovie.com FOR MORE ... G.I. Joe: Retaliation - Rotten Tomatoes - Movies Movie Trailers ... Though arguably superior to its predecessor, G.I. Joe: Retaliation is overwhelmed by its nonstop action and too nonsensical and vapid to leave a lasting impression. G.I. Joe: Retaliation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia G.I. Joe: Retaliation is a 2013 American science fiction action film directed by Jon M. Chu, based on Hasbro's G.I. Joe toy, comic and media franchises. It is a ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment